People With Time to Kill

Saturday, August 13, 2011

It's a Small World

With all the technology available these days, it's hard to explain how we still manage to let people and relationships fall by the wayside.  I'm not naive enough to think that people will be friends forever; it's impossible to stay friends with everyone unless you simply stop growing.  However, there are people that you just can't seem to shake, no matter what life throws between you or how many miles get in the way.  Tonight I am grateful for all those things that help keep my world feeling small enough to pretend that my family and friends are just around the corner, not around the world.  It's amazing how easier challenges become when you know your support is just the push of a button (or click of a mouse) away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.