People With Time to Kill

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Irony Sucks


Dying after winning the lottery, rain on your wedding day, hitting a traffic jam when you're running late, overcoming your fear of flying only to have the plane crash; all examples of the universe kicking your ass just because it can.

I'm in a bit of a funny mood today - alternating between irritable, lonesome, amused, and worried.  It's a strange combination that could possibly be the result of too much downtime this weekend.  Apparently I've become one of those workaholics that can't function on relax mode properly unless I'm actually out of town.  However, my vacation plans can only come to fruition by working hard to secure the necessary funds and time off.

Fine irony...you win again =p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.