People With Time to Kill

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Let's Get LOUD


No - this isn't a post about Jennifer Lopez (sorry to disappoint any super fans out there).  Tonight I get to work an event for the LOUD (Leadership, Opportunity, Unity, Diversity) foundation, which is the philanthropic arm of The Gay and Lesbian Business Association of BC (GLBA).  LOUD provides scholarships to assist students further their education, and ultimately improve some aspect of the Gay/Lesbian/Bi-Sexual/Transgender community.  The party kicks off at 7:00 pm tonight at CBC Studio 700 and hopefully it'll be a successful night for everyone.  Back with thoughts on this event tomorrow - if I survive today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.