People With Time to Kill

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Finding Time

People keep asking me what I've been up to lately and I keep having to explain that all I've been doing is working which is pretty sad.  In an attempt to reignite the creative juices that have been suffocating beneath my pile of work, I've gone back to be the beginning of the blog.  What I've realized after reading the first couple of months is that I owe quite a few updates on things I've failed to follow up on.  Mission accomplished - I hope you all (if any of you are still following) don't mind heading back for a bit =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.