People With Time to Kill

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Countdown

It's New Year's Eve and I'm not quite sure how this past year went by so fast!

I'm sure for those of you following, it was apparent quite a few months ago that I wasn't going to make my goal of of posting one blog every day or reaching 365 posts. Even though I didn't make it, I'm still proud of getting past the 250 mark. It's been a busy year full of ups and downs but I can't really say I'd change much. Each bump in the road is just another opportunity to learn something about myself.

As the minutes tick closer to midnight, and this blog comes to a close, I'm already looking forward to all the great things to come. Thanks so much for following me this past year and look out for the new blog starting next week: Project 52

Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.