People With Time to Kill

Friday, September 16, 2011

Out of Touch

Looking through the posts this past month is a bit sad.  It really goes to show just how much I let myself get lost in work.  There have been so many missed opportunities to relax, unwind, and generally catch up with everything else in my life.  More time lost to work and sickness than actually spent enjoying it.

The worst part of drowning in work comes at this point, when I emerge and realize just how much I've missed.  It's almost like coming home after being away for an extended period of time.  Most things haven't changed drastically, but all those little changes add up after a while and you're left trying to find your footing.

Note to future self: remember how you feel right now and try to avoid it at all costs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.