People With Time to Kill

Sunday, September 11, 2011

10 Years

Today has been full of special reports, commemorative stories, and remembrance.

It seems redundant for me to add another memorial to the mix but when an event happen on a scale like this, it is impossible to not be affected.

I wasn't in New York when the planes crashed but I remember almost everything about that day. I remember the fear, panic, and the realization that nothing would ever be the same.

Today isn't a day to talk about blame, politics, or the business of war. Today is the time to remember all of those that were lost, to be thankful for those that were saved, and to share our collective wish for a better future.

I will never forget September 11th, 2001, and I'll never stop hoping that we never have another day like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.