People With Time to Kill

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Apples & Oranges

It's different being on the other end of the event process. For the last 2 years I've really only experienced the event day - usually coming in just as the event starts and staying through to the bitter end (unless it's one of my own events).

Tonight was one of my few experiences with being involved with the planning and it's really difficult to compare the two experiences because they are so different. All I can really say is I love this one more and am looking forward to more =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.