People With Time to Kill

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Past (Work) Lives

Sometimes, all you have to do is stop and look around to see just how far you have (or have not as the case may be sometimes) come.  I had a great dinner tonight with some girls from my retail days and it was amazing just how much we remembered about those days especially since they were all out before I was and I quit about two and a half years ago.

I consider myself lucky that I've always been able to look back on past jobs and remember so many great moments.  I've never been fired, and it's only been lately that I've worked at jobs for less than a year because they've been contract positions.  It really speaks to the types of companies I've worked for and the quality of co-workers I've been with over the years.  I'm happy that this trend seem to be continuing and hopefully will continue for many more years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.