People With Time to Kill

Friday, May 13, 2011

Blogger Fail

This is what I got to stare at every time I tried to blog yesterday:

Needless to say, I was unimpressed by the massive maintenance fail as the clock ticked closer to my midnight deadline.  On the upside, this doesn't count against my "missed days" total (of which I only have 2 left for the rest of the year!) since it really wasn't my fault since Blogger was down for almost the entire day!

It's another 15-16 hour work day for me, going straight from the office to an event downtown so I have to post and run today.  Better posts coming tomorrow so make sure you come back to check it out =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.