People With Time to Kill

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Promise Me

Yesterday's late night post may have seem cryptic but I assure you that wasn't the intention.  I was simply stating that not all promises are meant to be kept.  Some simply become outdated, while others are just impossible to uphold. 

Personally, if I make a promise, I tend to keep it no matter what.  However, there are some promises I make to myself that my friends take on as a challenge to undermine.  I'm not sure if I love or loath them for this, but it is a fine line so it really just depends on what promise they are trying to ruin.

Promises can create new opportunities, spark adventures, break hearts, and bind people together forever.  Promise me you'll follow through on yours whenever you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.