People With Time to Kill

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Stunned

Apparently when the Canucks were done shaking the hands of the officials and the Boston Bruins on the ice, some people in Vancouver decided that was all the class we were going to see tonight.  I'm posting on the fly again because I've been glued to my television and phone, unable to stop watching the chaos unfolding in the city and waiting to hear that people are getting home safe.  I'll be back tomorrow once I've managed to wrap my head around what's going on tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.