People With Time to Kill

Friday, June 17, 2011

It's Friday!

Another busy multiple work day today plus a birthday, a phone date, and some quality fam jam time at the movies.  It's a weekend so you know it means I'm working until next weekend.  At least I have a present to look forward to on Sunday plus a chance to get out of town next weekend!  I love it when a week long wait gets shortened into a couple of days =) It's just enough time to get you pumped for whatever great thing is coming. 

Clearly I'm someone working for the weekend...they just happened to be spread out further than I'd like them to be.  Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with something more interesting than this quickie =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.