People With Time to Kill

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Molasses

Given how fast time flies these days I'm surprised at how slow this week feels.  There hasn't been any shortage of work to do, it actually feels like there's more work than usual this week, so that clearly isn't the case.  I suppose my current bout of contemplation, paired with post-flu laziness could account for time slowing down this week.  Then beneath the rest of it is an edge of restlessness, anticipating what could be on it's way.  Fingers crossed it's something good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.