People With Time to Kill

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Eggshells

It's the Stanley Cup Playoffs which means hockey fans around the world are even more neurotic than usual.  Personally, I've reached a level of intensity that ha my own family fearing for their safety if they do anything to distrub my mojo.  Deep down inside, I know that my own eccentricities have no real bearing on the outcome of the games.  However, being a fan (especially a Canucks fan) doesn't always guarantee siding with logic.  In fact, most of us dive right off the deep end when the post season hits (unless you're a Detroit, Pittsburgh, or Washington fan).  At this point, with the second round under way, all I can say is tread carefully non-fans - you never know what will set us off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.